Irritable Bowel Syndrome is the most common disease that is faced by late teens to early 40s and affects 25 to 45 million people every year. It is a mix of pain or discomfort and trouble with bowel habits that is, either the stool is more frequent or very less or having a thin, hard, liquid, or soft kind of stools. Although this disease is not life-threatening, it can let you suffer from other colon conditions like Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and colon cancer. If you or someone in your family is suffering from this disease here we have discussed Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) syndrome symptoms, causes, and treatments.
Symptoms of IBS:
People suffering from IBS shows symptoms like:
- Harder or loose stools
- Belly pains
Some people also have sexual problems or urinary symptoms. These problems get worse with stress.
Causes of IBS:
As such the exact cause is still not known, there are several things that are assumed to trigger IBS syndrome. As per researchers study, it is caused when colon gets super sensitive and overreact to mild stimulations. Instead of delay in rhythmic muscle movement the muscles spasm. This cause diarrhea or constipation.
Some old age people say that it happens when the bowel muscles don’t squeeze normally and this affects the movement of stool.
Studies also suggest that it involves certain chemicals that are released by our body, serotonin and gastrin, that are responsible for controlling the signal between the digestive tract and brain. Researchers are also studying to look if the bacteria play a role in bowel movements or not.
As such there are no specific lab tests to detect IBS. But, once your doctor is sure that your symptoms match with Irritable Bowel syndrome, he starts Irritable bowel syndrome treatment in India by running various and rules out the exact condition.
- Food allergies: Doctors run various tests to make sure about the food habits and know about the intolerances.
- Various Medications: Excess of use of some medications like iron, high blood pressure, and various antacids also cause IBS.
- Infection: Certain infections can also be the cause of IBS.
- Enzyme deficiencies: When the pancreas is not able to produce enough enzyme to properly break down the food and digest.
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colonoscopy or Sigmoidoscopy: These are the tests that give a clear image about blocked intestines.
- Stool tests
Mostly every man on this earth can get help with this disease, but the problem is no single and same treatment works for everyone. So, for this you need your doctor advice and understand what type of problem you have and get the right treatment plan to manage your symptoms.
One of the most promising approaches that doctor thinks can prove to be a blessing for IBS treatment is stem cell treatment for IBS. IBS is a chronic disease that is characterized by intermittent series of disruption of intestinal epithelial barrier and inflammation. This cause morbidity and can further result in more complications, including intestinal failure, growth impairment, cancer, and other infections.
As we know that this Ulcerative Colitis (UC)” is inflammatory bowl disease (IBS) that causes inflammation and ulcers in digestive tract (innermost lining of intestine-colon). There is no allopathic treatment which even can stop this disease and patient normally take steroid to stop inflammation but steroid has a lot of side effect if taken long time. Although we require few medical report otherwise we will get done all test report in our hospital to have pre-assessment record. But stem cell treatment is one of best and last option which provide few major advantages in this UC disease which are following:-
- Stem cells specially “Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs)” has the property to modulate/reprogram immune system in case of autoimmune disorder (Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative Colitis and Diabetes type-1 and some more) so it will stop or reduce further autoimmune disease via immune-modulator effect.
- Stem cells has the property to regenerate all type of cells in our body so stem cell will regenerate all damaged and affected intestinal cells via regeneration potential power of stem cells.
- Ø Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs)” has the property to secrete anti-inflammatory cytokine (IL-10) so it is very helpful to stop further
inflammation in our body and also stop further progression of this
The aim of stem cell center in India is to restore the function by properly repairing the damaged organs. The promise of stem cell center lies in its ability of remarkable cells that further give rise to differentiated cell types and helps in repairing diseased and damaged tissues.